The care of the calf is very important to be well in the early round because today’s stick is a cow or buffalo of tomorrow. Keeping her right care from birth can become a good cow or buffalo in the future. It has been seen that animal pets pay proper attention to the animals but do not consider the management of newborn and small animal as they do not get any immediate benefits. It is known from the research that 15-20 percent in the absence of proper management. Calf / bastick dies in a period of 1 months. All animals should understand that the future of livestock depends on the care and management of newborn animal. All the details about the management of newborn and small animals to each animal. Should be kept in mind.
Care of the Calf
- Clean the calf’s nose and mouth with the mouth of the calf, or the mushroom, etc.
- Usually it is licking the tongue by giving birth to the cow calf. This makes it easier to dry the body of the calf and the respiratory and blood communication is smooth. If cow does not lick the calf or in the condition of cold climate, dry the body of the calf with dry clothes or tats. Press the chest with a hand and give artificial respiration.
- In the nabh naal, the body should be tied to 2-5 cm from the body and cut from the tied place to 1 CM Below and put a tinfracture iodine or boric acid or any other antibiotic.
- By removing the wet bed of the badas, the place should be completely clean and dry.
- The Calf’s weight should be kept.
- Clean the cow’s Ethan and the stanals well by the chlorine of chlorine.
- Let the calf drink mother’s first milk or cucumber.
- The Calf is standing in an hour to try to drink milk. Help the weak calf if it’s not.
- Calf Food (feeding calves)
The first and most important diet to be given to the newborn calf is the mother’s first milk, that is, the cucumber. The Cucumber is produced by mother in the birth of the calf from 3 TO 7 days after the birth of the calf and is the primary source of nutrition and fluids for the calf. This also provides the calf essential antibodies that give it the ability to face infectious diseases and nutritional deficiencies. If the cucumber is available, then the first three days after birth, the newborn should be beaten.
After birth, the calf is required to have mother’s milk from 3 TO 4 weeks. After that, the calf is able to digest the mond and sugar obtained from the vegetation. The Calf is better than feeding the calf, but it is more expensive than feeding the grain. The temperature of any liquid diet given to the calf should be almost equal to the temperature of the room or the body temperature.
Keep the utensils used to feed the calf nicely. Keep these other items in clean and dry place used to feed them.
The importance of water
Take care all the time clean and fresh water available. To prevent the calf from drinking water at the same time, keep water in different vessels and in different places.
The arrangement of feeding, the System of feeding the calf depends on what kind of foods it is being given. This is usually adopted by the following system:
- Feed the calf completely on milk
- Give butter extracted milk
- Instead of milk, other fluids like fresh skin, curd sweet water, Dalia etc.
- Giving milk options
- Give the cuff starter Feeding the milk of the cow.
Totally cradle on milk
- The Nutrition Requirement of newborn calf up to three months old with 50 kg average physical weight is like this:
- Dry Substance (DM) 1.43 kg
- Total Nutritional Nutrients (Tdn) 1.60 kg
- Raw Protein 315 grams\
- It is noticeable that tdn needs more than DM because food should have high ratio of fat. After 15 days, the calf starts to break the grass, the amount of which is about half a kg everyday, which becomes 5 KG AFTER 3 months.
- During this time, there can be 1-2 kg of good type of dry fodder (Straw) Calf in the place of green fodder, which is given to 15 kg at the age of 15 and 3 months in the age of 3 months. Can.
- After 3 weeks, if the availability of complete milk is low, the calf can be given butter milk, skin or other double fluids.
If the mother dies of a reason, the child should be consumed by the other animals. Here, it is necessary to take care of any other animal’s day and the child’s age should be similarity in the age of the child if the child. If the age is three days, then the same female animal should be pulled who is married three days ago.
If the cucumber is not available from any other animal, then you should make artificial cucumber from the method below. To Make Artificial Cucumber, you should take two eggs and put them in a bowl. After that, the egg yolk with the help of a spoon. After the whitening is well done, 30 ml of ardi oil should be taken again. This mix should be used to drink a little mineral salts and vitamin parts with 1/10 part of the body weight of the newborn. The Mix should be made fresh every time. By Making Artificial Cucumber, the child should be given three times a day to 5 days. The newborn animal should be given full milk after 5 days of birth because it is full of the need of the nutritious elements of the animal. If it is broadly said, it is a perfect diet for a milk calf or a cut cut. If it is given the milk (101.5°F) of the animal’s body in this situation, it is better to get a better result.
From 5 to 20 days, she should give the amount of full milk to the 10th part of the body weight. If you drink more milk than it can be a problem of diarrhea. About 1.39 kg of dry milk consumption is a kilogram. Weight Growth is the right growth rate. Children should get enough milk in the first three months. If a female animal dies after a cause of childbirth, the milk of the other animal should be beaten and the milk of two teaspoon of ardy is in such milk. Or the oil of the fish should be found. The child who is separated from the mother is the milk of the mother, by putting the milk of the hand in a clean pot, the child learns to drink milk. The children of cow buffalo should be given milk to the bottle.
After twenty days of age, children should be given a calf starter or Promoter Dana. A good starter ration has 20 percent of protein and 70 percent of the total elements. It contains a mixture of grain, protein feed, minerals, vitamins. And antibiotics are found. Since 30 days of birth, every calf should be put on green fodder (as much as eaten) that help in the development of their rumen.
From birth to 3 months old calf’s nutrition should be done according to the table below.
Animal Age Cucumber (kg) Full Milk Quantity (kg) the quantity of cafstarter (kg) green fodder (kg)
0-5 days to 1/10 body weight
6-20 days — 1/10 body weight
21-30 days — 1/15 body weight 0.2
31-60 days — 1/20 body weight can eat as much as 0.3-0.5
61-90 days — 1/25 body weight can eat as much as 1.00
Mixed diet given to the calf
- The mixed diet of the calf is a Sandra Supplement diet that is given to a calf that is being nurtured on milk or other fluids.
- The mixed diet of the calf is mainly made of grains like corn and jaai. Grains like barley, wheat and tide can also be used in this mix.
- Molasses can be used by 10 % in the mixed eyes of the calf. A perfect mixed diet has 80 % tdn and 22 % CP.
The reshable substance for the newborn calf
- Good variety of stressful leafy dry dalhoney plants are a good source of fibre for small calf. The mixture of dalhan, grass and straw is also appropriate.
- Sunlight is a good source of vitamin-a, d and b-Complex vitamins. In the age of 6, the calf can eat dry grass from 1.5 to 2.5 kg. With increasing age, this quantity increases
- A little quantity of cylez can be given extra from 6-8 weeks onwards. Silez feeding can cause diarrhea in the calf from more young age.
- Cylez can’t be considered suitable for him as a source of reshe before the calf is 4 TO 6 months old. Protein and calcium are not enough in maize and tide cylez, and they have a low vitamin d quantity.
Cradle the calf on the milk of the nutrients
- 2 TO 4 Orphan calves can be successfully crafted from the first week of their age to provide less fat-filled milk and milking cow in the milking.
- As good as the calf is starting to give a dry diet to the calf with dry grass. These calves can be used to hide milk at the age of 2 TO 3 months.
Cradle the calf on the door
Dalia is the liquid form of the calf’s early diet (Cuff Starter). This is not a milk option. The amount of milk for the calf from 4 weeks old can be included in his place as a meal slowly. After 20 days, giving milk to the calf can be completely closed.
Crib the calf on the cuff starter
In this the calf is given a starter with full milk. They are used to eat dry cough starter and good dry grass or fodder. The Calf’s milk is completely hidden at the age of 7 to 10 weeks.
Follow the calf on milk options
It must be kept in mind that there is no alternative to milk from the vision of poshellular importance for the newborn calf. However, milk options can be supported in a position when the availability of milk or other fluids is not enough. Milk options can be given exactly in the same quantity that is given full milk, i.e. 10 % of the calf’s body weight after restructuring. The total solid quantity of recycled milk is from 10 to 12 % of liquid substance.
- The Calf’s milk is a management work adopted for the intensive dairy farming system. The Calf’s milk is in the process of making a difference in the management and ensures that every calf is available as per the amount of milk, and does not have more than milk waste or milk.
- On the basis of adopted management system, 3 weeks later, milk can be hidden during 8 to 12 weeks or in 24 weeks. The calves which have to be prepared as a bull can be left with the mother to drink milk for the age of 6 months.
- In organized reaved, where large number of calves are followed, it is beneficial to save milk after birth.
- After the birth of milk, it is beneficial to use milk options and diet in young age and it is beneficial that cow milk is available for the use of a man in a higher quantity.
After the milk is hiding
The Quantity of calf starter should gradually be extended for 3 months after the milk is hidden. A good variety of dry grass calf should be eaten all day. For 3 % of the calf’s weight, the grass should be fed as high moisture diet like sailez, green fodder and pastures. The Calf should take care of it in excess quantity because it may be limited to total nutrition.
The rise of the calf
- Check the weight to determine whether the calf is growing from the desired speed or not.
- The Calf’s diet is very important during the first 3 months.
- If the calf’s catering in this phase is not correct, then the death rate increases 25 to 30 %.
- Pregnant cow should be given good variety of fodder and sandr diet during the last 2-3 months of pregnancy.
- The weight of the calf should be 20 to 25 kg during birth.
- The increase rate of the calf may be 10-15 kg per month by regularly being given a spermicide medicine.
Importance of the living place of the calf
Calves should be kept in different bars until their milk is hidden. The different bada prevents the calf from licking each other and this is how the possibility of spreading diseases in the calves is less. The Calf’s bull should be clean, dry and well ventilated. There should always be fresh air from ventilation, but do not go to the eye of the dust calves, it should be arranged. There should be a good bed in the place of the calf, so that it can be comfortable and dry. Wood Burade or straw is used to be the most used for beds. The Calf, which is outside the house, should be partly covered and surrounded by the wall so that the heat of the sun and the cold wind, the rain and the strong wind can be protected by the calf. The garden that opens towards the east gets heat from the sun of the morning and shadows in the hot times of the day. The rain is not often on the side of the east.
Keep the calf healthy
Protecting newborn calves from diseases is very important for their early growth and it reduces their mortality rates, as well as in less expenses than treating disease-Prevention Disease. Take a regular inspection of the calf, feed them properly and clean their living space and surroundings.